Leading a celebration of someone's life is a profoundly important ministry.
- Offer comfort and support to a grieving family
- Present a service that captures the essense of the deceased
- Assist in the healing process through their words and presence
In this 3-hour presentation we will explore:
- Your own understandings of death and how it is informed by your belief system
- How to work with grieving families
- How to work with funeral homes
- What to ask to prepare for the funeral service
- Some basic funeral service outlines
We'll gather online on Zoom.
Cost for the training is $80. You'll receive the notes in an e-manual form and the Zoom link a few days ahead of the course.
Payment can be made via etransfer or paypal.
Call Bishop Deb at 905-468-9502 or email money transfers and questions to email@example.com
Pay online with Paypal
a small processing fee applies